Anywhere Blackberry Application
OverviewThe Connect2Car Anywhere Software Application allows you to control your vehicle via your mobile phone. The App turns your BlackBerry® into a high tech car remote. All your vehicle controls at your fingertips from Anywhere.
- Works on all Blackberry phones.
- Track your vehicle. Get your vehicle GPS location, speed, history, and more.
- Control your vehicle. Start/stop/unlock e.t.c.
- Secure your vehicle. Get security alerts on your blackberry home screen and within the app.
- Works with Internet data or SMS text on your phone.
- Carfinder leads you to where your vehicle is.
- Manage and view real time GPS location of multiple vehicles on the Carfinder screen.
- Start your car from your phone (warm up your car in the cold, or cool down your car in the hot weather).
- Lock/Unlock your doors.
- Shutdown your car in the event of theft, or to prevent unauthorized use.
- Roll the Windows Down/Up.
Vehicle Location Features
- GPS Track the real time location of your vehicle Anywhere.
- Car Finder Parking Lot mode helps lead you to your parked car.
- Car Finder Driving mode, gives you driving directions to your vehicle.
- Alarm and security alerts get displayed on your HomeScreen, with custom sound notifications for all your alerts.
- Low Battery Alerts.
- Geofence notifications (lets you know when your vehicle enters or leaves a set perimeter)
- Overspeed Alerts.
- Towing Alerts (lets you know when your vehicle is towed from its parked location).
- Bump Alerts (lets you know when someone bumps into your parked car).
- Manage multiple vehicles
- Widescreen view for BlackBerry® Storm™ and BlackBerry® Torch™.
- Send commands via internet data or SMS.
- Set custom sound and vibration notifications for command confirmations and Alerts.
RequirementsThis application controls DEMO cars that are setup around the US. To control your own car, you will require a Connect2Car Anywhere Unit installed in your vehicle. This software communicates with your vehicle via the Data or SMS connection on your phone.